The Rotary Clubs of Sydney and Melbourne were elected to membership of the International Association of Rotary Clubs on the 1 May 1921.
Celebrate with our Honorary Members: The Honourable Justice Margaret Beazley QC AO, Governor of NSW will be in attendance and other Honorary Members.
*Cocktails and canapés at the Sydney Mint on Macquarie Street Sydney. This was previously part of the ‘Rum’ Hospital and opened for business as the Sydney Royal Mint in 1855, the first overseas branch of London’s Royal Mint.
* While at the Mint, be presented with a ‘mint condition’ $1 coin produced by the current Royal Australian Mint, to commemorate the Centenary of Rotary in Australia. This is included in the entry price.
* Commemorate Rotary Give Every Child a Future, our international centenary project to immunise 100,000 children across nine Pacific Island Countries.
* The musical tribute alone will be outstanding.
Rotarians and friends are invited to be part of Sydney Celebrates 100 years of Rotary in Australia.
Tickets may be purchased for individual events or as a Centenary Package comprising:
• Centenary Rotary Luncheon on 17 May 2021
• Opening of revitalised Guriwal Trail in Centennial Park (late May 2021)
• A mint condition $1 coin to commemorate the Centenary retailing from the Royal Australian Mint at $15
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.