This code demonstrates the shared commitment by the Board, members, guests visitors and volunteers to work together in a manner consistent with the Rotary Principles and Ideals in achieving the goals of our Club .
President Rotary Club of Sydney
Rotarian Code of Conduct
As a Rotarian I will:
- ACT WITH INTEGRITY AND HIGH ETHICAL STANDARDS IN MY PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE
- DEAL FAIRLY WITH OTHERS AND TREAT THEM AND THEIR OCCUPATIONS WITH RESPECT
- USE MY PROFESSIONAL SKILLS THROUGH ROTARY TO MENTOR YOUNG PEOPLE, HELP THOSE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS, AND IMPROVE PEOPLE’S QUALITY OF LIFE IN MY COMMUNITY AND IN THE WORLD
- AVOID BEHAVIOR THAT REFLECTS ADVERSELY ON ROTARY OR OTHER ROTARIANS
- HELP MAINTAIN A HARASSMENT-FREE ENVIRONMENT IN ROTARY MEETINGS, EVENTS, AND ACTIVITIES; REPORT ANY SUSPECTED HARASSMENT; AND HELP ENSURE NON-RETALIATION TO THOSE INDIVIDUALS THAT REPORT HARASSMENT.